Mar 7, 2011, 8:20 AM EST
Just moments before this play, Dirk Nowitzki hit what looked like the game-winning shot.
But then Zach Randolph of the Grizzlies bested him. With a very Dirk-like shot — a high-arcing deep two pointer taken with a hand in his face. The shot Dirk has made a career out of.
You can add Dallas to the list of teams that would prefer not to see Memphis in the first round of the playoffs.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 5
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 5
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9