Mar 7, 2011, 8:20 AM EDT
Just moments before this play, Dirk Nowitzki hit what looked like the game-winning shot.
But then Zach Randolph of the Grizzlies bested him. With a very Dirk-like shot — a high-arcing deep two pointer taken with a hand in his face. The shot Dirk has made a career out of.
You can add Dallas to the list of teams that would prefer not to see Memphis in the first round of the playoffs.
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9