Mar 7, 2011, 8:20 AM EDT
Just moments before this play, Dirk Nowitzki hit what looked like the game-winning shot.
But then Zach Randolph of the Grizzlies bested him. With a very Dirk-like shot — a high-arcing deep two pointer taken with a hand in his face. The shot Dirk has made a career out of.
You can add Dallas to the list of teams that would prefer not to see Memphis in the first round of the playoffs.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 3
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 11
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 13
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 12
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Washington Wizards 3
- Rockets’ Daryl Morey fires back at Mark Cuban: If you care about chemistry, why break up a title team? 36