Mar 7, 2011, 8:20 AM EST
Just moments before this play, Dirk Nowitzki hit what looked like the game-winning shot.
But then Zach Randolph of the Grizzlies bested him. With a very Dirk-like shot — a high-arcing deep two pointer taken with a hand in his face. The shot Dirk has made a career out of.
You can add Dallas to the list of teams that would prefer not to see Memphis in the first round of the playoffs.
- Mike D’Antoni: Chances “pretty good” Kobe plays Sunday… he sold that short 3
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 9
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 17
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 12
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)