Mar 7, 2011, 2:53 PM EDT
A lot has been made about Heat coach Erik Spoelstra saying guys were crying in the locker room, about what the Heat players said after their loss to the Bulls Sunday.
You’ve read a lot of the quotes, but we thought you might like to see the words from the men themselves in context. Make your own judgements. That kind of thing.
I’ll say again, I don’t have a problem with guys crying in the locker room, that shows they were emotionally invested. That’s a good thing in an often uncaring NBA. But I think it was bad player/ego management by Spoelstra to make it public.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 19
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 27
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 51
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18