Mar 7, 2011, 2:53 PM EDT
A lot has been made about Heat coach Erik Spoelstra saying guys were crying in the locker room, about what the Heat players said after their loss to the Bulls Sunday.
You’ve read a lot of the quotes, but we thought you might like to see the words from the men themselves in context. Make your own judgements. That kind of thing.
I’ll say again, I don’t have a problem with guys crying in the locker room, that shows they were emotionally invested. That’s a good thing in an often uncaring NBA. But I think it was bad player/ego management by Spoelstra to make it public.
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 4
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 4
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 12
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 11
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13