Mar 7, 2011, 2:53 PM EDT
A lot has been made about Heat coach Erik Spoelstra saying guys were crying in the locker room, about what the Heat players said after their loss to the Bulls Sunday.
You’ve read a lot of the quotes, but we thought you might like to see the words from the men themselves in context. Make your own judgements. That kind of thing.
I’ll say again, I don’t have a problem with guys crying in the locker room, that shows they were emotionally invested. That’s a good thing in an often uncaring NBA. But I think it was bad player/ego management by Spoelstra to make it public.
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 62
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 13
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 36
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32