Mar 7, 2011, 2:53 PM EST
A lot has been made about Heat coach Erik Spoelstra saying guys were crying in the locker room, about what the Heat players said after their loss to the Bulls Sunday.
You’ve read a lot of the quotes, but we thought you might like to see the words from the men themselves in context. Make your own judgements. That kind of thing.
I’ll say again, I don’t have a problem with guys crying in the locker room, that shows they were emotionally invested. That’s a good thing in an often uncaring NBA. But I think it was bad player/ego management by Spoelstra to make it public.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 7
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12