Mar 7, 2011, 2:53 PM EST
A lot has been made about Heat coach Erik Spoelstra saying guys were crying in the locker room, about what the Heat players said after their loss to the Bulls Sunday.
You’ve read a lot of the quotes, but we thought you might like to see the words from the men themselves in context. Make your own judgements. That kind of thing.
I’ll say again, I don’t have a problem with guys crying in the locker room, that shows they were emotionally invested. That’s a good thing in an often uncaring NBA. But I think it was bad player/ego management by Spoelstra to make it public.
- LeBron James on Cavaliers’ struggles: “I stink” 6
- Report: Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice 10
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Life is good in the Golden State 8
- Damian Lillard, as stature grows, refuses to become content 4
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 9
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 11
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 20
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 55