Mar 6, 2011, 10:33 AM EDT
We bring you a Clippers highlight that does not involve Blake Griffin. Or a car.
With Baron Davis gone and Eric Gordon out — again — more is falling to rookie Eric Bledsoe. And he’s struggled to fill that role, as you would expect of a rookie. But he shows flashes. He plays hard. He’s learning. And he makes some plays.
Like this one — a ridiculous and-one shot drawn on Denver’s Chris Anderson Saturday night.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17