Mar 6, 2011, 10:33 AM EDT
We bring you a Clippers highlight that does not involve Blake Griffin. Or a car.
With Baron Davis gone and Eric Gordon out — again — more is falling to rookie Eric Bledsoe. And he’s struggled to fill that role, as you would expect of a rookie. But he shows flashes. He plays hard. He’s learning. And he makes some plays.
Like this one — a ridiculous and-one shot drawn on Denver’s Chris Anderson Saturday night.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 16
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 16
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 4
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 23
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10