Mar 6, 2011, 10:33 AM EDT
We bring you a Clippers highlight that does not involve Blake Griffin. Or a car.
With Baron Davis gone and Eric Gordon out — again — more is falling to rookie Eric Bledsoe. And he’s struggled to fill that role, as you would expect of a rookie. But he shows flashes. He plays hard. He’s learning. And he makes some plays.
Like this one — a ridiculous and-one shot drawn on Denver’s Chris Anderson Saturday night.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61