Mar 5, 2011, 10:01 AM EDT
Dwight Howard has developed a nice arsenal of post moves. But his best asset remains that he is just stronger than you.
Which Omer Asik learned the hard way. Asik played a good game overall — his defense and 13 boards were a key part of the Bulls win — but on this play he can’t physically hold Howard off, Luol Deng is very late with the double, nobody helps quick enough either….
And the result is a powerful dunk over four Bulls.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28