Mar 5, 2011, 10:01 AM EDT
Dwight Howard has developed a nice arsenal of post moves. But his best asset remains that he is just stronger than you.
Which Omer Asik learned the hard way. Asik played a good game overall — his defense and 13 boards were a key part of the Bulls win — but on this play he can’t physically hold Howard off, Luol Deng is very late with the double, nobody helps quick enough either….
And the result is a powerful dunk over four Bulls.
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 1
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 26
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 26
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23