Mar 5, 2011, 10:01 AM EDT
Dwight Howard has developed a nice arsenal of post moves. But his best asset remains that he is just stronger than you.
Which Omer Asik learned the hard way. Asik played a good game overall — his defense and 13 boards were a key part of the Bulls win — but on this play he can’t physically hold Howard off, Luol Deng is very late with the double, nobody helps quick enough either….
And the result is a powerful dunk over four Bulls.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 0
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 0
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 14
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 40