Mar 5, 2011, 10:01 AM EDT
Dwight Howard has developed a nice arsenal of post moves. But his best asset remains that he is just stronger than you.
Which Omer Asik learned the hard way. Asik played a good game overall — his defense and 13 boards were a key part of the Bulls win — but on this play he can’t physically hold Howard off, Luol Deng is very late with the double, nobody helps quick enough either….
And the result is a powerful dunk over four Bulls.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 29
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 22
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5