Mar 4, 2011, 9:20 AM EST
The real story of this game was he Miami Heat’s epic collapse and loss of a 24-point lead to the Orlando Magic.
But we wanted to bring you a video reminder of why the Heat defense is pretty good. (Yes, they were not able to stop Orlando when the Magic began to rain threes down like a spring shower, but no team can. Remember the Heat are third in the league at defending the arc, giving up just 33.3 percent from there all season. And they were helpless.)
Anyway, back to the point — the Heat defense is good because they are just so long and athletic. They make the easy play challenging. Like when Jammer Nelson got in the lane and put up the high-arc floater that lofts over centers — and LeBron James still blocked it.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 5
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12