Mar 4, 2011, 10:35 AM EDT
That was an ugly, ugly loss for the Heat last night.
Afterward Dwyane Wade was clearly frustrated, but as he has all season he talked about the learning and growing and getting better. He’s right, it’s a process.
But with 21 games left in the season, a few of these lessons maybe should have sunk in already.
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 1
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 2
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 6
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 13
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 22
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43