Mar 4, 2011, 10:35 AM EDT
That was an ugly, ugly loss for the Heat last night.
Afterward Dwyane Wade was clearly frustrated, but as he has all season he talked about the learning and growing and getting better. He’s right, it’s a process.
But with 21 games left in the season, a few of these lessons maybe should have sunk in already.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 20
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 17
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 16
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 40
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5