Mar 4, 2011, 10:35 AM EDT
That was an ugly, ugly loss for the Heat last night.
Afterward Dwyane Wade was clearly frustrated, but as he has all season he talked about the learning and growing and getting better. He’s right, it’s a process.
But with 21 games left in the season, a few of these lessons maybe should have sunk in already.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61