Mar 4, 2011, 10:35 AM EST
That was an ugly, ugly loss for the Heat last night.
Afterward Dwyane Wade was clearly frustrated, but as he has all season he talked about the learning and growing and getting better. He’s right, it’s a process.
But with 21 games left in the season, a few of these lessons maybe should have sunk in already.
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 0
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 3
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 5
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 48
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 17
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28