Mar 4, 2011, 7:10 PM EDT
Because there is not enough of a crossover between sports and entertainment, we bring you this…
The “Khloe & Lamar” trailer. Which Eric Freeman at Ball Don’t Lie found for all of us. We are not sure why or if we should even thank him. We’re afraid to ask how he found it at all.
Sorry, but you have to wait until April to see the actual show, which will cure your broken heart and finally make you ready for love again. That or make you nauseous.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14