Mar 4, 2011, 7:10 PM EDT
Because there is not enough of a crossover between sports and entertainment, we bring you this…
The “Khloe & Lamar” trailer. Which Eric Freeman at Ball Don’t Lie found for all of us. We are not sure why or if we should even thank him. We’re afraid to ask how he found it at all.
Sorry, but you have to wait until April to see the actual show, which will cure your broken heart and finally make you ready for love again. That or make you nauseous.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 7
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48