Mar 4, 2011, 7:10 PM EDT
Because there is not enough of a crossover between sports and entertainment, we bring you this…
The “Khloe & Lamar” trailer. Which Eric Freeman at Ball Don’t Lie found for all of us. We are not sure why or if we should even thank him. We’re afraid to ask how he found it at all.
Sorry, but you have to wait until April to see the actual show, which will cure your broken heart and finally make you ready for love again. That or make you nauseous.
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 32
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 10
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 15
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 23