Mar 4, 2011, 7:10 PM EST
Because there is not enough of a crossover between sports and entertainment, we bring you this…
The “Khloe & Lamar” trailer. Which Eric Freeman at Ball Don’t Lie found for all of us. We are not sure why or if we should even thank him. We’re afraid to ask how he found it at all.
Sorry, but you have to wait until April to see the actual show, which will cure your broken heart and finally make you ready for love again. That or make you nauseous.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42