Mar 4, 2011, 7:28 PM EDT
UPDATE 7:28 pm: Kevin Durant will start for the Thunder against the Hawks Friday. He did not miss a game.
Recently twisted ankles, where things are a little more loose, are the most likely to be quickly re-injured. Hopefully Durant can get through this uninjured and playing at his usual level.
Durant left the Thunder game Wednesday night after turning his ankle pretty severely in the third quarter. While he called it a “tweak” he left the arena that night wearing a protective boot on his ankle and smart money said he might miss a game or two.
But, apparently he is young and heals fast. We know he is a competitor. The Thunder take on the Hawks Friday night. We’ll give you an update close to game time on this one.
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 0
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 3
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 8
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 3
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 24
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6