Mar 4, 2011, 7:28 PM EDT
UPDATE 7:28 pm: Kevin Durant will start for the Thunder against the Hawks Friday. He did not miss a game.
Recently twisted ankles, where things are a little more loose, are the most likely to be quickly re-injured. Hopefully Durant can get through this uninjured and playing at his usual level.
Durant left the Thunder game Wednesday night after turning his ankle pretty severely in the third quarter. While he called it a “tweak” he left the arena that night wearing a protective boot on his ankle and smart money said he might miss a game or two.
But, apparently he is young and heals fast. We know he is a competitor. The Thunder take on the Hawks Friday night. We’ll give you an update close to game time on this one.
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 0
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 39
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 14
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 8
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 55