Mar 3, 2011, 8:58 AM EDT
Don’t tell Channing Frye, but Paul Pierce still has some hops.
Actually you don’t need to tell Frye, he found out the hard way.
Frye tried to challenge Pierce, and might have been successful if Pierce had dunked with his right hand, his shooting hand. But Pierce switched to his left and the result was this. Enjoy.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 28
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16