Mar 3, 2011, 8:58 AM EDT
Don’t tell Channing Frye, but Paul Pierce still has some hops.
Actually you don’t need to tell Frye, he found out the hard way.
Frye tried to challenge Pierce, and might have been successful if Pierce had dunked with his right hand, his shooting hand. But Pierce switched to his left and the result was this. Enjoy.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 0
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 1
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 27
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17