Mar 3, 2011, 8:58 AM EST
Don’t tell Channing Frye, but Paul Pierce still has some hops.
Actually you don’t need to tell Frye, he found out the hard way.
Frye tried to challenge Pierce, and might have been successful if Pierce had dunked with his right hand, his shooting hand. But Pierce switched to his left and the result was this. Enjoy.
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 0
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 1
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 24
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 26
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (56)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)