Mar 3, 2011, 8:58 AM EST
Don’t tell Channing Frye, but Paul Pierce still has some hops.
Actually you don’t need to tell Frye, he found out the hard way.
Frye tried to challenge Pierce, and might have been successful if Pierce had dunked with his right hand, his shooting hand. But Pierce switched to his left and the result was this. Enjoy.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 8
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 32
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10