Mar 3, 2011, 10:54 AM EST
Good read from our own John Krolik (writing over at ESPN) on the development of the Miami Heat, and how LeBron James and Dwyane Wade co-exist.
Leon Powe is in Memphis Thursday to meet with the Grizzlies about joining that team.
Memphis rookie guard Xavier Henry will be out a month with a sprained knee but will not have surgery on it.
Kings rookie Hassan Whiteside’s season is over due to knee surgery.
Sometimes blowing the whole roster up works (must pay to read content). So, good news Bobcats fans.
Raymond Felton, leader. George Karl thinks so.
The Blazers are playing it safe with Brandon Roy. As they should.
Looks like the Celtics are going to sign Sasha Pavlovic. That’s nice but not really meaningful help.
Troy Murphy got some burn with Boston last night and has a lot of rust to shake off.
The Jazz have not picked a captain since Deron Williams was traded, instead rotating it between several players.
- Wednesday night NBA Grades: LaMarcus Aldridge is a flat out stud 2
- Arena evacuated after fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 12
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 11
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 25
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)