Mar 3, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
Ron Artest and George Lopez are tight because… well, it’s Los Angeles, those kind of things happen.
Lopez is on Artest’s new single “Go Loco” and he’s dropped by the show a couple of times. They are both unreasonably popular considering what they contribute to their business. Lopez has seats you and I can’t afford for Lakers games, so they have that in common, too.
So as he promised on an earlier show after the Lakers last title, Lopez gave Ron Artest a car Wednesday night. A fully tricked out, customized Lakers car. (The car actually comes out about the 4:30 mark of this clip.) Because those kind of things happen in Los Angeles. (via Slam)
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 24
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 10
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 14
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 23