Mar 3, 2011, 4:40 PM EDT
Ron Artest and George Lopez are tight because… well, it’s Los Angeles, those kind of things happen.
Lopez is on Artest’s new single “Go Loco” and he’s dropped by the show a couple of times. They are both unreasonably popular considering what they contribute to their business. Lopez has seats you and I can’t afford for Lakers games, so they have that in common, too.
So as he promised on an earlier show after the Lakers last title, Lopez gave Ron Artest a car Wednesday night. A fully tricked out, customized Lakers car. (The car actually comes out about the 4:30 mark of this clip.) Because those kind of things happen in Los Angeles. (via Slam)
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 20
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9