Mar 3, 2011, 4:40 PM EST
Ron Artest and George Lopez are tight because… well, it’s Los Angeles, those kind of things happen.
Lopez is on Artest’s new single “Go Loco” and he’s dropped by the show a couple of times. They are both unreasonably popular considering what they contribute to their business. Lopez has seats you and I can’t afford for Lakers games, so they have that in common, too.
So as he promised on an earlier show after the Lakers last title, Lopez gave Ron Artest a car Wednesday night. A fully tricked out, customized Lakers car. (The car actually comes out about the 4:30 mark of this clip.) Because those kind of things happen in Los Angeles. (via Slam)
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 0
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 0
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 5
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5