Mar 3, 2011, 4:40 PM EST
Ron Artest and George Lopez are tight because… well, it’s Los Angeles, those kind of things happen.
Lopez is on Artest’s new single “Go Loco” and he’s dropped by the show a couple of times. They are both unreasonably popular considering what they contribute to their business. Lopez has seats you and I can’t afford for Lakers games, so they have that in common, too.
So as he promised on an earlier show after the Lakers last title, Lopez gave Ron Artest a car Wednesday night. A fully tricked out, customized Lakers car. (The car actually comes out about the 4:30 mark of this clip.) Because those kind of things happen in Los Angeles. (via Slam)
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 0
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 1
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 6
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 5
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 14
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)