Mar 2, 2011, 8:55 AM EDT
This dunk would be impressive over Earl Boykins, but over Dwight Howard it is pretty incredible.
Shawne Williams gets to the baseline and drives, Howard is not in the best defensive rotation position ever and Williams just goes at him and climbs him and does a classic throwdown.
That may have been the best part of the night for the Knicks.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61