Mar 2, 2011, 8:55 AM EST
This dunk would be impressive over Earl Boykins, but over Dwight Howard it is pretty incredible.
Shawne Williams gets to the baseline and drives, Howard is not in the best defensive rotation position ever and Williams just goes at him and climbs him and does a classic throwdown.
That may have been the best part of the night for the Knicks.
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 0
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 4
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 21
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28