Mar 2, 2011, 8:55 AM EDT
This dunk would be impressive over Earl Boykins, but over Dwight Howard it is pretty incredible.
Shawne Williams gets to the baseline and drives, Howard is not in the best defensive rotation position ever and Williams just goes at him and climbs him and does a classic throwdown.
That may have been the best part of the night for the Knicks.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48