Mar 2, 2011, 8:55 AM EDT
This dunk would be impressive over Earl Boykins, but over Dwight Howard it is pretty incredible.
Shawne Williams gets to the baseline and drives, Howard is not in the best defensive rotation position ever and Williams just goes at him and climbs him and does a classic throwdown.
That may have been the best part of the night for the Knicks.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 1
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 6
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 5
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 6
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 15