Mar 2, 2011, 6:58 PM EDT
Sergio Rodriguez played in 39 games for the Sacramento Kings, averaging 13.3 minutes and 6.0 points per game. Basketballvalue.com confirms that Tyreke Evans and Rodriguez were, at times, on the court together.
As you see in the video below, apparently Rodriguez didn’t make much of an impression during his brief time on the court together with Tyreke. Or while he was in the game and Evans was on the bench. Or in practice. Or in the locker room. Or on the team plane. Seriously, how is this possible? Maybe Tyreke came up with a nickname for Sergio that was so good that he never really felt the need to learn his real name.
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 1
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 13
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 19
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 7
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36