Mar 2, 2011, 6:58 PM EST
Sergio Rodriguez played in 39 games for the Sacramento Kings, averaging 13.3 minutes and 6.0 points per game. Basketballvalue.com confirms that Tyreke Evans and Rodriguez were, at times, on the court together.
As you see in the video below, apparently Rodriguez didn’t make much of an impression during his brief time on the court together with Tyreke. Or while he was in the game and Evans was on the bench. Or in practice. Or in the locker room. Or on the team plane. Seriously, how is this possible? Maybe Tyreke came up with a nickname for Sergio that was so good that he never really felt the need to learn his real name.
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 14
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 11
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 34
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 18
- The Extra Pass: Five quick ways to improve the league; plus Monday’s Recaps 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (46)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)