Mar 2, 2011, 6:58 PM EDT
Sergio Rodriguez played in 39 games for the Sacramento Kings, averaging 13.3 minutes and 6.0 points per game. Basketballvalue.com confirms that Tyreke Evans and Rodriguez were, at times, on the court together.
As you see in the video below, apparently Rodriguez didn’t make much of an impression during his brief time on the court together with Tyreke. Or while he was in the game and Evans was on the bench. Or in practice. Or in the locker room. Or on the team plane. Seriously, how is this possible? Maybe Tyreke came up with a nickname for Sergio that was so good that he never really felt the need to learn his real name.
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 0
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 4
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 35
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 4
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 29
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 25