Mar 2, 2011, 10:08 AM EDT
In a video sure to bring a tear to your eye, here is a stirring tribute to Mike Bibby’s 1-for-9 shooting career in the nation’s capital, is one game as a Washington Wizard.
You know, the one game before he gave up more than $6 million to get the heck out of town. Not that he didn’t love it there. I’m sure he was scouting out places to live in Adams Morgan.
Get a tissue before watching his legendary one make as a Wizard. You can tell the guys at CSN Washington are very moved.
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 0
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 4
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 14
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 10
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 45
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 23
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 13
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63