Mar 2, 2011, 10:08 AM EST
In a video sure to bring a tear to your eye, here is a stirring tribute to Mike Bibby’s 1-for-9 shooting career in the nation’s capital, is one game as a Washington Wizard.
You know, the one game before he gave up more than $6 million to get the heck out of town. Not that he didn’t love it there. I’m sure he was scouting out places to live in Adams Morgan.
Get a tissue before watching his legendary one make as a Wizard. You can tell the guys at CSN Washington are very moved.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18