Mar 2, 2011, 10:08 AM EDT
In a video sure to bring a tear to your eye, here is a stirring tribute to Mike Bibby’s 1-for-9 shooting career in the nation’s capital, is one game as a Washington Wizard.
You know, the one game before he gave up more than $6 million to get the heck out of town. Not that he didn’t love it there. I’m sure he was scouting out places to live in Adams Morgan.
Get a tissue before watching his legendary one make as a Wizard. You can tell the guys at CSN Washington are very moved.
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 4
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 7
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 15
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 29
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 4