Mar 2, 2011, 10:08 AM EDT
In a video sure to bring a tear to your eye, here is a stirring tribute to Mike Bibby’s 1-for-9 shooting career in the nation’s capital, is one game as a Washington Wizard.
You know, the one game before he gave up more than $6 million to get the heck out of town. Not that he didn’t love it there. I’m sure he was scouting out places to live in Adams Morgan.
Get a tissue before watching his legendary one make as a Wizard. You can tell the guys at CSN Washington are very moved.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 0
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 30
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16