Mar 2, 2011, 10:08 AM EDT
In a video sure to bring a tear to your eye, here is a stirring tribute to Mike Bibby’s 1-for-9 shooting career in the nation’s capital, is one game as a Washington Wizard.
You know, the one game before he gave up more than $6 million to get the heck out of town. Not that he didn’t love it there. I’m sure he was scouting out places to live in Adams Morgan.
Get a tissue before watching his legendary one make as a Wizard. You can tell the guys at CSN Washington are very moved.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 10
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 19
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14