Mar 2, 2011, 4:09 PM EST
You had a feeling when a guy as hard core as Chauncey Billups used the word “severe” to describe his thigh bruise Tuesday night, he might not be playing Wednesday.
Billups was injured with 2:13 left in the game against the Magic Tuesday night. He tried to fight over the top of a Dwight Howard pick and his thigh banged into Howard’s knee. Howard’s knee won. Billups left the game and did not return.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 2
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1