Mar 2, 2011, 4:09 PM EDT
You had a feeling when a guy as hard core as Chauncey Billups used the word “severe” to describe his thigh bruise Tuesday night, he might not be playing Wednesday.
Billups was injured with 2:13 left in the game against the Magic Tuesday night. He tried to fight over the top of a Dwight Howard pick and his thigh banged into Howard’s knee. Howard’s knee won. Billups left the game and did not return.
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 0
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 23
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 45
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 54
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23