Mar 2, 2011, 4:09 PM EDT
You had a feeling when a guy as hard core as Chauncey Billups used the word “severe” to describe his thigh bruise Tuesday night, he might not be playing Wednesday.
Billups was injured with 2:13 left in the game against the Magic Tuesday night. He tried to fight over the top of a Dwight Howard pick and his thigh banged into Howard’s knee. Howard’s knee won. Billups left the game and did not return.
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 0
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 13
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9