Mar 1, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
John Wall is playing well for a rookie point guard. Derrick Rose is playing well for anyone.
Monday night on a fast break Rose turned Wall around with the sick assist between his own legs to Joakim Noah for the dunk. Just teaching the rookie a couple of things (on the Bulls way to a blowout win).
By the way, the Bulls missed Noah. Not many bigs get out and run the floor like him.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15