Mar 1, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
John Wall is playing well for a rookie point guard. Derrick Rose is playing well for anyone.
Monday night on a fast break Rose turned Wall around with the sick assist between his own legs to Joakim Noah for the dunk. Just teaching the rookie a couple of things (on the Bulls way to a blowout win).
By the way, the Bulls missed Noah. Not many bigs get out and run the floor like him.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13