Mar 1, 2011, 1:19 PM EDT
John Wall is playing well for a rookie point guard. Derrick Rose is playing well for anyone.
Monday night on a fast break Rose turned Wall around with the sick assist between his own legs to Joakim Noah for the dunk. Just teaching the rookie a couple of things (on the Bulls way to a blowout win).
By the way, the Bulls missed Noah. Not many bigs get out and run the floor like him.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 11
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 13
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7