Mar 1, 2011, 1:19 PM EST
John Wall is playing well for a rookie point guard. Derrick Rose is playing well for anyone.
Monday night on a fast break Rose turned Wall around with the sick assist between his own legs to Joakim Noah for the dunk. Just teaching the rookie a couple of things (on the Bulls way to a blowout win).
By the way, the Bulls missed Noah. Not many bigs get out and run the floor like him.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16