Mar 1, 2011, 8:48 AM EDT
Two nights in a row Channing Frye gets free and knocks down the game-winning three for the Suns, this time in overtime in New Jersey.
Kris Humphries makes the defensive mistake of going for the pass not staying with Frye (his man), and because of that he gets hung up on Marcin Gortat’s massive screen. Credit Frye for knocking down the shot, but it was too open a look for a guy you know may well take that final shot.
Humphries almost redeemed himself with the game winning tip, but was just short, something else on this video.
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 2
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 1
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 52
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6