Mar 1, 2011, 8:48 AM EST
Two nights in a row Channing Frye gets free and knocks down the game-winning three for the Suns, this time in overtime in New Jersey.
Kris Humphries makes the defensive mistake of going for the pass not staying with Frye (his man), and because of that he gets hung up on Marcin Gortat’s massive screen. Credit Frye for knocking down the shot, but it was too open a look for a guy you know may well take that final shot.
Humphries almost redeemed himself with the game winning tip, but was just short, something else on this video.
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 0
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 5
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 4
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 13
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)