Mar 1, 2011, 8:48 AM EDT
Two nights in a row Channing Frye gets free and knocks down the game-winning three for the Suns, this time in overtime in New Jersey.
Kris Humphries makes the defensive mistake of going for the pass not staying with Frye (his man), and because of that he gets hung up on Marcin Gortat’s massive screen. Credit Frye for knocking down the shot, but it was too open a look for a guy you know may well take that final shot.
Humphries almost redeemed himself with the game winning tip, but was just short, something else on this video.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 0
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 10
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 17
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8