Mar 1, 2011, 8:48 AM EDT
Two nights in a row Channing Frye gets free and knocks down the game-winning three for the Suns, this time in overtime in New Jersey.
Kris Humphries makes the defensive mistake of going for the pass not staying with Frye (his man), and because of that he gets hung up on Marcin Gortat’s massive screen. Credit Frye for knocking down the shot, but it was too open a look for a guy you know may well take that final shot.
Humphries almost redeemed himself with the game winning tip, but was just short, something else on this video.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 6
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10