Mar 1, 2011, 8:48 AM EDT
Two nights in a row Channing Frye gets free and knocks down the game-winning three for the Suns, this time in overtime in New Jersey.
Kris Humphries makes the defensive mistake of going for the pass not staying with Frye (his man), and because of that he gets hung up on Marcin Gortat’s massive screen. Credit Frye for knocking down the shot, but it was too open a look for a guy you know may well take that final shot.
Humphries almost redeemed himself with the game winning tip, but was just short, something else on this video.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 7
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 28
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 52
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 85
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13