Mar 1, 2011, 11:18 AM EDT
The final Works column at FanHouse. I am really going to miss Shoals and Freeman (and Ziller) doing this every day.
Former Celtic Al Jefferson is as perplexed by the Kendrick Perkins trade as the rest of us are.
Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau calls Luol Deng his “glue guy.” (Also, he seems pretty shocked by the Kendrick Perkins trade.)
Brandon Jennings is not the go-to guy in Milwaukee anymore, and he isn’t really happy about that.
The Nuggets are Kenyon Martin’s team now. So, team bonding tattoo outings?
If Evan Turner is going to be a shooting guard in the NBA he’s going to have to shoot better, so the Sixers got him a shooting coach.
Baron Davis is going to wear No. 85 in Cleveland and is calling his trade a chance for rebirth. At least there the owner won’t heckle him during games.
Greg Oden is talking about slimming way down to prevent more injuries.
With NBA’s advanced statistics, it’s not the end goal but the journey that matters (by our own Rob Mahoney).
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 0
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 13
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 9