Mar 1, 2011, 11:18 AM EDT
The final Works column at FanHouse. I am really going to miss Shoals and Freeman (and Ziller) doing this every day.
Former Celtic Al Jefferson is as perplexed by the Kendrick Perkins trade as the rest of us are.
Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau calls Luol Deng his “glue guy.” (Also, he seems pretty shocked by the Kendrick Perkins trade.)
Brandon Jennings is not the go-to guy in Milwaukee anymore, and he isn’t really happy about that.
The Nuggets are Kenyon Martin’s team now. So, team bonding tattoo outings?
If Evan Turner is going to be a shooting guard in the NBA he’s going to have to shoot better, so the Sixers got him a shooting coach.
Baron Davis is going to wear No. 85 in Cleveland and is calling his trade a chance for rebirth. At least there the owner won’t heckle him during games.
Greg Oden is talking about slimming way down to prevent more injuries.
With NBA’s advanced statistics, it’s not the end goal but the journey that matters (by our own Rob Mahoney).
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 7
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 13
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34