Mar 1, 2011, 11:18 AM EDT
The final Works column at FanHouse. I am really going to miss Shoals and Freeman (and Ziller) doing this every day.
Former Celtic Al Jefferson is as perplexed by the Kendrick Perkins trade as the rest of us are.
Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau calls Luol Deng his “glue guy.” (Also, he seems pretty shocked by the Kendrick Perkins trade.)
Brandon Jennings is not the go-to guy in Milwaukee anymore, and he isn’t really happy about that.
The Nuggets are Kenyon Martin’s team now. So, team bonding tattoo outings?
If Evan Turner is going to be a shooting guard in the NBA he’s going to have to shoot better, so the Sixers got him a shooting coach.
Baron Davis is going to wear No. 85 in Cleveland and is calling his trade a chance for rebirth. At least there the owner won’t heckle him during games.
Greg Oden is talking about slimming way down to prevent more injuries.
With NBA’s advanced statistics, it’s not the end goal but the journey that matters (by our own Rob Mahoney).
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13