Mar 1, 2011, 11:18 AM EDT
The final Works column at FanHouse. I am really going to miss Shoals and Freeman (and Ziller) doing this every day.
Former Celtic Al Jefferson is as perplexed by the Kendrick Perkins trade as the rest of us are.
Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau calls Luol Deng his “glue guy.” (Also, he seems pretty shocked by the Kendrick Perkins trade.)
Brandon Jennings is not the go-to guy in Milwaukee anymore, and he isn’t really happy about that.
The Nuggets are Kenyon Martin’s team now. So, team bonding tattoo outings?
If Evan Turner is going to be a shooting guard in the NBA he’s going to have to shoot better, so the Sixers got him a shooting coach.
Baron Davis is going to wear No. 85 in Cleveland and is calling his trade a chance for rebirth. At least there the owner won’t heckle him during games.
Greg Oden is talking about slimming way down to prevent more injuries.
With NBA’s advanced statistics, it’s not the end goal but the journey that matters (by our own Rob Mahoney).
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23