Mar 1, 2011, 11:18 AM EDT
The final Works column at FanHouse. I am really going to miss Shoals and Freeman (and Ziller) doing this every day.
Former Celtic Al Jefferson is as perplexed by the Kendrick Perkins trade as the rest of us are.
Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau calls Luol Deng his “glue guy.” (Also, he seems pretty shocked by the Kendrick Perkins trade.)
Brandon Jennings is not the go-to guy in Milwaukee anymore, and he isn’t really happy about that.
The Nuggets are Kenyon Martin’s team now. So, team bonding tattoo outings?
If Evan Turner is going to be a shooting guard in the NBA he’s going to have to shoot better, so the Sixers got him a shooting coach.
Baron Davis is going to wear No. 85 in Cleveland and is calling his trade a chance for rebirth. At least there the owner won’t heckle him during games.
Greg Oden is talking about slimming way down to prevent more injuries.
With NBA’s advanced statistics, it’s not the end goal but the journey that matters (by our own Rob Mahoney).
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 16
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 39
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 56
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4