Mar 1, 2011, 8:19 PM EST
The Nets have landed in London and they have a few days to get used to doing things in England before they play. Like what side of the bus to get on (watch the video, that makes more sense then).
The Nets and Raptors play a back-to-back at the O2 Arena in London Friday and Saturday, the first two regular season NBA games ever played in London.
But first a few days of sightseeing, like watching Jordan Farmar get called for traveling crossing Abby Road, that kind of thing. At least with the Nets and Raptors we know we’ve sent the finest editions of NBA basketball we can oversees to impress the crowds.
Anyway, a video of their arrival.
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 2
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 1
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 5
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 25
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 24
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)