Mar 1, 2011, 8:19 PM EDT
The Nets have landed in London and they have a few days to get used to doing things in England before they play. Like what side of the bus to get on (watch the video, that makes more sense then).
The Nets and Raptors play a back-to-back at the O2 Arena in London Friday and Saturday, the first two regular season NBA games ever played in London.
But first a few days of sightseeing, like watching Jordan Farmar get called for traveling crossing Abby Road, that kind of thing. At least with the Nets and Raptors we know we’ve sent the finest editions of NBA basketball we can oversees to impress the crowds.
Anyway, a video of their arrival.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 29
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 22
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 42
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5