Mar 1, 2011, 8:19 PM EDT
The Nets have landed in London and they have a few days to get used to doing things in England before they play. Like what side of the bus to get on (watch the video, that makes more sense then).
The Nets and Raptors play a back-to-back at the O2 Arena in London Friday and Saturday, the first two regular season NBA games ever played in London.
But first a few days of sightseeing, like watching Jordan Farmar get called for traveling crossing Abby Road, that kind of thing. At least with the Nets and Raptors we know we’ve sent the finest editions of NBA basketball we can oversees to impress the crowds.
Anyway, a video of their arrival.
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 7
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 12
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 33
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 25
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 7