Feb 28, 2011, 12:22 PM EST
LeBron James, going to a little too much one-on-one (Dwyane Wade, we’re looking at you, too), did not make the plays down the stretch the Heat needed against the Knicks.
But he made some plays.
Like deflecting an Amar’e Stoudemire outlet pass, hustling to the ball and making the ridiculous no-look pass to Erick Dampier in the lane for the easy dunk. Not a highlight of a game for the Heat, but certainly one of the best highlight plays from Sunday.
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 0
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 6
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- Expect to see facilitator Kobe in his return to Lakers 7
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)