Feb 28, 2011, 12:22 PM EDT
LeBron James, going to a little too much one-on-one (Dwyane Wade, we’re looking at you, too), did not make the plays down the stretch the Heat needed against the Knicks.
But he made some plays.
Like deflecting an Amar’e Stoudemire outlet pass, hustling to the ball and making the ridiculous no-look pass to Erick Dampier in the lane for the easy dunk. Not a highlight of a game for the Heat, but certainly one of the best highlight plays from Sunday.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13