Feb 28, 2011, 12:22 PM EDT
LeBron James, going to a little too much one-on-one (Dwyane Wade, we’re looking at you, too), did not make the plays down the stretch the Heat needed against the Knicks.
But he made some plays.
Like deflecting an Amar’e Stoudemire outlet pass, hustling to the ball and making the ridiculous no-look pass to Erick Dampier in the lane for the easy dunk. Not a highlight of a game for the Heat, but certainly one of the best highlight plays from Sunday.
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 0
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 5
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 22
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 63
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24