Feb 28, 2011, 12:22 PM EDT
LeBron James, going to a little too much one-on-one (Dwyane Wade, we’re looking at you, too), did not make the plays down the stretch the Heat needed against the Knicks.
But he made some plays.
Like deflecting an Amar’e Stoudemire outlet pass, hustling to the ball and making the ridiculous no-look pass to Erick Dampier in the lane for the easy dunk. Not a highlight of a game for the Heat, but certainly one of the best highlight plays from Sunday.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 32
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 27
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 58
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48