Feb 28, 2011, 12:22 PM EDT
LeBron James, going to a little too much one-on-one (Dwyane Wade, we’re looking at you, too), did not make the plays down the stretch the Heat needed against the Knicks.
But he made some plays.
Like deflecting an Amar’e Stoudemire outlet pass, hustling to the ball and making the ridiculous no-look pass to Erick Dampier in the lane for the easy dunk. Not a highlight of a game for the Heat, but certainly one of the best highlight plays from Sunday.
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 0
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 6
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 40
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2