Feb 28, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
This is a classic buzzer beater.
Down 1 in the overtime with one last chance, pretty much everyone was expecting Steve Nash or the red-hot Grant Hill to get the look. But Channing Frye was feeling it in the overtime, so even though his shot is contested pretty well by Brandon Rush, he goes up with it anyway.
Drains it. Ball game. And now the Suns have three straight wins and are just one game out of a playoff spot.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 5
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17