Feb 28, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
This is a classic buzzer beater.
Down 1 in the overtime with one last chance, pretty much everyone was expecting Steve Nash or the red-hot Grant Hill to get the look. But Channing Frye was feeling it in the overtime, so even though his shot is contested pretty well by Brandon Rush, he goes up with it anyway.
Drains it. Ball game. And now the Suns have three straight wins and are just one game out of a playoff spot.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 3
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48