Feb 28, 2011, 8:15 AM EST
This is a classic buzzer beater.
Down 1 in the overtime with one last chance, pretty much everyone was expecting Steve Nash or the red-hot Grant Hill to get the look. But Channing Frye was feeling it in the overtime, so even though his shot is contested pretty well by Brandon Rush, he goes up with it anyway.
Drains it. Ball game. And now the Suns have three straight wins and are just one game out of a playoff spot.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 6
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 12
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20