Feb 28, 2011, 8:15 AM EST
This is a classic buzzer beater.
Down 1 in the overtime with one last chance, pretty much everyone was expecting Steve Nash or the red-hot Grant Hill to get the look. But Channing Frye was feeling it in the overtime, so even though his shot is contested pretty well by Brandon Rush, he goes up with it anyway.
Drains it. Ball game. And now the Suns have three straight wins and are just one game out of a playoff spot.
- Pau Gasol expresses frustration with D’Antoni offense. Lakers have to think trade. 6
- Report: Grizzlies shopping Zach Randolph around, want deal with Pelicans 6
- Nets notes: Kidd takes some credit, Lopez downplays injury, and Pierce off the bench 1
- Report: Knicks’ owner shoots down trade to get team Kyle Lowry 15
- The Extra Pass: Deron Williams is the difference for Nets; plus Thursday’s recaps 1
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (64)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (51)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)