Feb 28, 2011, 8:15 AM EST
This is a classic buzzer beater.
Down 1 in the overtime with one last chance, pretty much everyone was expecting Steve Nash or the red-hot Grant Hill to get the look. But Channing Frye was feeling it in the overtime, so even though his shot is contested pretty well by Brandon Rush, he goes up with it anyway.
Drains it. Ball game. And now the Suns have three straight wins and are just one game out of a playoff spot.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 6
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11