Feb 28, 2011, 10:46 AM EDT
Joe and Gavin Maloof will be at a sold-out Power Balance Arena is Sacramento Monday as the fans make their pitch to keep the team in town. Don’t expect the Maloofs to speak — David Stern told them not to.
A Nuggets blogger throws a “come watch the game at a sports bar” night — and the team owner and GM show up.
If you didn’t read PBT over the weekend — and if not, what is wrong with you? — then you missed Matt Moore killing it around here, including a post about why the Bobcats did well at the trading deadline.
The Kings talking seriously about a move to Anaheim — to an 18-year-old building by the way — tells you everything you need to know about the need for greater revenue sharing in the NBA.
Kobe Bryant passed the great Elvin Hayes on the all-time NBA scoring list on Sunday.
Eric Gordon’s wrist is still really sore, he can’t even shoot a midrange jumper, so it could be a while.
Matt Barnes is almost back with the Lakers. He wants to go, the team is being more patient.
Leon Powe couldn’t get off the bench in Cleveland, but teams are lining up to give him another chance. Good teams.
The Nuggets and George Karl are close to an extension.
Jared Dudley is becoming a dunking machine in Phoenix. Lets put a car in front of that man.
Zaza Pachulia wants more run in Atlanta. Probably not going to happen.
Referee Referee Tommy Nunez went down with some kind of leg injury during the Spurs/Grizzlies game.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11