Feb 27, 2011, 11:26 AM EDT
The advantage of throwing alley-oop passes to Blake Griffin is you don’t have to do it particularly well.
Randy Foye took advantage of that Saturday in the Clippers loss to the Celtics. Griffin runs the floor harder than any big in the game and he is out on the break calling for the lob, and Foye throws one. A pretty bad one.
The results? Vintage Griffin.
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 0
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 19
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 9
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38