Feb 27, 2011, 11:26 AM EDT
The advantage of throwing alley-oop passes to Blake Griffin is you don’t have to do it particularly well.
Randy Foye took advantage of that Saturday in the Clippers loss to the Celtics. Griffin runs the floor harder than any big in the game and he is out on the break calling for the lob, and Foye throws one. A pretty bad one.
The results? Vintage Griffin.
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 45
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31