Feb 27, 2011, 11:26 AM EST
The advantage of throwing alley-oop passes to Blake Griffin is you don’t have to do it particularly well.
Randy Foye took advantage of that Saturday in the Clippers loss to the Celtics. Griffin runs the floor harder than any big in the game and he is out on the break calling for the lob, and Foye throws one. A pretty bad one.
The results? Vintage Griffin.
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 2
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 20
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 16
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 28
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 42