Feb 27, 2011, 11:26 AM EDT
The advantage of throwing alley-oop passes to Blake Griffin is you don’t have to do it particularly well.
Randy Foye took advantage of that Saturday in the Clippers loss to the Celtics. Griffin runs the floor harder than any big in the game and he is out on the break calling for the lob, and Foye throws one. A pretty bad one.
The results? Vintage Griffin.
- Dwight Howard’s drivers’ license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 1
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 47
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16