Feb 25, 2011, 9:42 AM EST
For weeks leading up, everyone we talked to was telling us it was going to be a quiet trade deadline. The new CBA coming, the bottleneck caused by the Carmelo Anthony deal, there were a bunch of reasons nothing much was going to happen.
With the force of a Blake Griffin dunk the trade floodgates opened and moves were happening faster than you could keep up with. Big names, key players.
So tell us: Who got the best of it? Who was the trade deadline winner?
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 9
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 18
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 34
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- NFL legend Jim Brown takes shot at Kobe Bryant, Kobe fires back (63)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)