Feb 25, 2011, 9:42 AM EDT
For weeks leading up, everyone we talked to was telling us it was going to be a quiet trade deadline. The new CBA coming, the bottleneck caused by the Carmelo Anthony deal, there were a bunch of reasons nothing much was going to happen.
With the force of a Blake Griffin dunk the trade floodgates opened and moves were happening faster than you could keep up with. Big names, key players.
So tell us: Who got the best of it? Who was the trade deadline winner?
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 20
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 9
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64