Feb 25, 2011, 9:42 AM EDT
For weeks leading up, everyone we talked to was telling us it was going to be a quiet trade deadline. The new CBA coming, the bottleneck caused by the Carmelo Anthony deal, there were a bunch of reasons nothing much was going to happen.
With the force of a Blake Griffin dunk the trade floodgates opened and moves were happening faster than you could keep up with. Big names, key players.
So tell us: Who got the best of it? Who was the trade deadline winner?
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 12
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 9
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 59
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 65
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 41
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8