Feb 25, 2011, 11:07 AM EDT
So remember how everybody around the league said this was going to be a slow trading deadline….
Danny Ainge spins that his deadline deal helps the Celtics win now.
Baron Davis and Byron Scott are friends now. Everything is good. Nothing to worry about there. Nope. Can’t see any problems.
How the O.J. Mayo to Indiana deal didn’t get done in time for the trade deadline (Indiana wanted a third team in the mix).
After years of the disaster that was the Chris Cohan ownership of the Warriors, there are already calls that Joe Lacob isn’t living up to expectations? Wow, tough crowd. We should note the team is improved this season.
The Warriors re-signed forward Jeff Adrien from the D-League for a 10-day contract.
Carmelo Anthony talks about coming to New York and fitting in with Amar’e. Of course, it’s all puppy dogs and rainbows. Right now.
Billy King talks about the Deron Williams trade.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 8
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 32
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 25
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12