Feb 25, 2011, 11:07 AM EDT
So remember how everybody around the league said this was going to be a slow trading deadline….
Danny Ainge spins that his deadline deal helps the Celtics win now.
Baron Davis and Byron Scott are friends now. Everything is good. Nothing to worry about there. Nope. Can’t see any problems.
How the O.J. Mayo to Indiana deal didn’t get done in time for the trade deadline (Indiana wanted a third team in the mix).
After years of the disaster that was the Chris Cohan ownership of the Warriors, there are already calls that Joe Lacob isn’t living up to expectations? Wow, tough crowd. We should note the team is improved this season.
The Warriors re-signed forward Jeff Adrien from the D-League for a 10-day contract.
Carmelo Anthony talks about coming to New York and fitting in with Amar’e. Of course, it’s all puppy dogs and rainbows. Right now.
Billy King talks about the Deron Williams trade.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 7
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 10
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 43
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11