Feb 25, 2011, 11:07 AM EDT
So remember how everybody around the league said this was going to be a slow trading deadline….
Danny Ainge spins that his deadline deal helps the Celtics win now.
Baron Davis and Byron Scott are friends now. Everything is good. Nothing to worry about there. Nope. Can’t see any problems.
How the O.J. Mayo to Indiana deal didn’t get done in time for the trade deadline (Indiana wanted a third team in the mix).
After years of the disaster that was the Chris Cohan ownership of the Warriors, there are already calls that Joe Lacob isn’t living up to expectations? Wow, tough crowd. We should note the team is improved this season.
The Warriors re-signed forward Jeff Adrien from the D-League for a 10-day contract.
Carmelo Anthony talks about coming to New York and fitting in with Amar’e. Of course, it’s all puppy dogs and rainbows. Right now.
Billy King talks about the Deron Williams trade.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17