Feb 25, 2011, 1:33 AM EDT
Chris Bosh better be careful or he is going to end up in LeBron James’ little black revenge book.
Before the Heat took on the Bulls — and lost in large part due to Derrick Rose — Chris Bosh was asked by Bulls.com what he thought of the chances of Derrick Rose taking the MVP away from the Heat’s LeBron James.
“LeBron has won the last two [MVP awards],” said Bosh. “He is my teammate, but Derrick has had a phenomenal season. Just looking at what he has done with the team and their record, how improved they are as a team and how much improved he is as a player. I think it’s close, but I think I would give it to Derrick if I were a voter.
“He’s playing well, like he’s the best point guard in the league and the best player in the league,” Bosh continued of Rose. “He’s the most valuable player if you really think about it. If you take him out of the lineup, there is no telling what you get.”
The last couple months of the season will decide who gets the MVP, but Rose and LeBron are the two front runners, with a series of guys like Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard and Chris Paul just a step behind them.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 2
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18