Feb 24, 2011, 9:04 AM EST
Nets coach Avery Johnson is excited. It’s a little tough to tell because he actually always talks like that, but he is.
He should be, as should GM Billy King. They now have one of the games elite point guards in an increasingly guard-driven league. They have a cornerstone to start building around.
But rather than me telling you what they think, listen to them tell you.
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 0
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 27
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15