Feb 24, 2011, 11:14 AM EDT
There are 8 million rumors out there in the naked
city, too bad half of them all won’t make it….
But we round them up for you anyway. And throw in some other stuff at the end for fun. Because we’re good like that.
The trade deadline is at 6 p.m. Eastern today.
The Bulls are making a last-ditched push to get Courtney Lee or O.J. Mayo to fill in their hole at the two.
The Mavericks would really like to get Tayshaun Prince out of Detroit or J.R. Smith out of Denver. I would like to drive a Maserati. They have about the same chance of happening.
The Blazers have won six in a row so they are starting to pull back from big trades. Do they really think they have something to build toward a title with?
A lot of teams would love to get Jared Dudley out of Phoenix, but the Suns seem to know what they have and are not looking to move him.
No, you can’t have Andre Iguodala, either.
Nor Jeff Foster… although that one makes less sense.
One guy who might be available is Toronto’s Reggie Evans. The man is a beast of a rebounder.
Mark Cuban was not a fan of Carl Landry going to the Hornets.
Carnegie Deli in New York came up with a new sandwich called “The Melo.” Best part is the little bit of Russian dressing.
Byron Scott, not a fan of the modern player.
Shawn Kemp was not a fan of Blake Griffin’s car dunk.
Charles Oakley likes McNuggets. Just thought you should know.
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 13
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 94
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 10
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 77
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 46
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17