Feb 24, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
There are 8 million rumors out there in the naked
city, too bad half of them all won’t make it….
But we round them up for you anyway. And throw in some other stuff at the end for fun. Because we’re good like that.
The trade deadline is at 6 p.m. Eastern today.
The Bulls are making a last-ditched push to get Courtney Lee or O.J. Mayo to fill in their hole at the two.
The Mavericks would really like to get Tayshaun Prince out of Detroit or J.R. Smith out of Denver. I would like to drive a Maserati. They have about the same chance of happening.
The Blazers have won six in a row so they are starting to pull back from big trades. Do they really think they have something to build toward a title with?
A lot of teams would love to get Jared Dudley out of Phoenix, but the Suns seem to know what they have and are not looking to move him.
No, you can’t have Andre Iguodala, either.
Nor Jeff Foster… although that one makes less sense.
One guy who might be available is Toronto’s Reggie Evans. The man is a beast of a rebounder.
Mark Cuban was not a fan of Carl Landry going to the Hornets.
Carnegie Deli in New York came up with a new sandwich called “The Melo.” Best part is the little bit of Russian dressing.
Byron Scott, not a fan of the modern player.
Shawn Kemp was not a fan of Blake Griffin’s car dunk.
Charles Oakley likes McNuggets. Just thought you should know.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 5
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 12
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 29
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10