Feb 24, 2011, 11:14 AM EST
There are 8 million rumors out there in the naked
city, too bad half of them all won’t make it….
But we round them up for you anyway. And throw in some other stuff at the end for fun. Because we’re good like that.
The trade deadline is at 6 p.m. Eastern today.
The Bulls are making a last-ditched push to get Courtney Lee or O.J. Mayo to fill in their hole at the two.
The Mavericks would really like to get Tayshaun Prince out of Detroit or J.R. Smith out of Denver. I would like to drive a Maserati. They have about the same chance of happening.
The Blazers have won six in a row so they are starting to pull back from big trades. Do they really think they have something to build toward a title with?
A lot of teams would love to get Jared Dudley out of Phoenix, but the Suns seem to know what they have and are not looking to move him.
No, you can’t have Andre Iguodala, either.
Nor Jeff Foster… although that one makes less sense.
One guy who might be available is Toronto’s Reggie Evans. The man is a beast of a rebounder.
Mark Cuban was not a fan of Carl Landry going to the Hornets.
Carnegie Deli in New York came up with a new sandwich called “The Melo.” Best part is the little bit of Russian dressing.
Byron Scott, not a fan of the modern player.
Shawn Kemp was not a fan of Blake Griffin’s car dunk.
Charles Oakley likes McNuggets. Just thought you should know.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 7
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 13
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30