Feb 24, 2011, 6:56 PM EST
With the confusing series of Boston moves today that turned their front line from one of the league’s best to a question mark, a lot of people in Boston are asking what Danny Ainge has up his sleeve. They are asking:
He walked away after the NBA finals Game 7 last season — a game in which he was one of the best players for Boston — but he never moved out of Boston. He didn’t want to put up with the rigors of a full NBA season, but if it was just 20-something games and the playoffs….
But Sheed told Larry Ridley, sports anchor at the NBC 7 affiliate in Boston, that he “gave 15 years” to the NBA was not coming back. At all.
So Celtics fans, set your sights on Troy Murphy. Then light some candles in church and say some prayers for Shaq’s health.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 9
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 4
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16