Feb 23, 2011, 2:29 PM EDT
Dwyane Wade, basketball magician.
As proof, we submit this video from last night’s Heat destruction of the Kings. Falling, flip it up and it falls. Pretty much, that’s how the entire night went for the Heat — whatever they did worked and the Kings stood around looking dumbfounded.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 7
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50