Feb 23, 2011, 2:29 PM EDT
Dwyane Wade, basketball magician.
As proof, we submit this video from last night’s Heat destruction of the Kings. Falling, flip it up and it falls. Pretty much, that’s how the entire night went for the Heat — whatever they did worked and the Kings stood around looking dumbfounded.
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 7
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 2
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 6