Feb 23, 2011, 2:29 PM EDT
Dwyane Wade, basketball magician.
As proof, we submit this video from last night’s Heat destruction of the Kings. Falling, flip it up and it falls. Pretty much, that’s how the entire night went for the Heat — whatever they did worked and the Kings stood around looking dumbfounded.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 42
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 23
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23