Feb 23, 2011, 9:42 AM EDT
Everyone knew that Amar’e Stoudemire wanted Carmelo Anthony in New York with him. He had to play it cool with the media, but he wanted him.
Now that Anthony will be a Knick — likely officially suiting up Wednesday night — Stoudemire is talking.
And he is right — the two of them are going to be tough to stop. There are a lot of other questions about the Knicks going forward, but their ability to score is not one of them. Here are the words of the man himself.
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 4
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 6
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 40