Feb 23, 2011, 9:42 AM EDT
Everyone knew that Amar’e Stoudemire wanted Carmelo Anthony in New York with him. He had to play it cool with the media, but he wanted him.
Now that Anthony will be a Knick — likely officially suiting up Wednesday night — Stoudemire is talking.
And he is right — the two of them are going to be tough to stop. There are a lot of other questions about the Knicks going forward, but their ability to score is not one of them. Here are the words of the man himself.
- Kevin Love pulling out of USA Basketball due to lingering likelihood of trade from Timberwolves 3
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 9
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 6
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 48
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 26
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 32
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16