Feb 23, 2011, 9:42 AM EDT
Everyone knew that Amar’e Stoudemire wanted Carmelo Anthony in New York with him. He had to play it cool with the media, but he wanted him.
Now that Anthony will be a Knick — likely officially suiting up Wednesday night — Stoudemire is talking.
And he is right — the two of them are going to be tough to stop. There are a lot of other questions about the Knicks going forward, but their ability to score is not one of them. Here are the words of the man himself.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 43
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 55
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 17
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10