Feb 23, 2011, 1:30 AM EST
We told you about this a few days ago — the Nets were looking to move Troy Murphy and if it wasn’t going to be as part of the Carmelo Anthony deal then it likely would be to Golden State.
As had been rumored before, the deal is Dan Gadzuric and Brandan Wright to New Jersey for Troy Murphy and a second-round pick. There are some reports that a third team may get involved and the deal could expand, but this simple two-team deal is far more likely.
The Warriors may just buy out Murphy, in which case a number of contenders may contact him. Orlando, Dallas, Miami and Boston are rumored to be interested.
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 1
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 7
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 24