Feb 23, 2011, 10:47 AM EST
If you have picks to trade, the Cleveland Cavaliers roster is open to you.
Yes, Boston is looking for another player. Doc says so.
The Trail Blazers are checking out the market for Andre Miller and Marcus Camby. Camby has no desire to be traded.
The Hawks really want Washington’s Kirk Hinrich to be their next point guard. But they’ll take anyone.
Minnesota is going to try and trade Eddy Curry. When that fails they will waive him.
VH1 is going to be giving you a lot more Lala/Carmelo in reality show form. Sorry.
Blake Griffin now has a deal with Kia, one signed before the dunk contest. Great story from J.A. Adande on the business of player brands.
This is a fantastic bit of writing about what makes Kevin Garnett tick.
What is making him tick now is Garnett wants to be more of a scorer.
Dirk Nowitzki loves In-n-Out burgers. He is therefore a man of good taste.
Danny Granger doesn’t like the trend of star players gathering in major cities. Especially since he isn’t one of them.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 18
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 11
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 3
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 21
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (42)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)