Feb 22, 2011, 8:10 AM EST
After sitting out All-Star weekend, Tyreke Evans foot was still bothering him to the point that he had another MRI done, and is visiting another foot specialist in Los Angeles.
That means he will miss Tuesday night’s game against the Heat, according to a tweet from Jason Jones of the Sacramento Bee. This will be his third missed game in a row, sandwiched around the All-Star break.
Evans has been battling plantar fasciitis in his left foot all season. Back around Christmas he considered having a laser procedure that would have kept him out months, but decided not to go that route. He tired to play through it. The problem is the only real cure for this is condition is rest.
It’s hard to get that during the season. Then even when he finally got a week between games things did not improve, so it is another round of tests and visits to the doctor. And another missed game.
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 6
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 3
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 17
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 46
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 45