Feb 22, 2011, 8:10 AM EDT
After sitting out All-Star weekend, Tyreke Evans foot was still bothering him to the point that he had another MRI done, and is visiting another foot specialist in Los Angeles.
That means he will miss Tuesday night’s game against the Heat, according to a tweet from Jason Jones of the Sacramento Bee. This will be his third missed game in a row, sandwiched around the All-Star break.
Evans has been battling plantar fasciitis in his left foot all season. Back around Christmas he considered having a laser procedure that would have kept him out months, but decided not to go that route. He tired to play through it. The problem is the only real cure for this is condition is rest.
It’s hard to get that during the season. Then even when he finally got a week between games things did not improve, so it is another round of tests and visits to the doctor. And another missed game.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 0
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 4
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 26
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 21
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17