Feb 22, 2011, 2:40 PM EDT
We bring you a brief break from the post ‘Melodrama drama….
To talk about scents. You all know about Unbreakable, the new scent by Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian. Heck, you’re probably wearing it right now. Admit it. We won’t think any less of you.
What if other players were to start their own line? The brilliant men from The Basketball Jones went around one of the All-Star media events and asked players what they would name their scents. And if I had to buy one, I’m going with JaVale McGee’s.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 6
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 17
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29