Feb 22, 2011, 2:40 PM EST
We bring you a brief break from the post ‘Melodrama drama….
To talk about scents. You all know about Unbreakable, the new scent by Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian. Heck, you’re probably wearing it right now. Admit it. We won’t think any less of you.
What if other players were to start their own line? The brilliant men from The Basketball Jones went around one of the All-Star media events and asked players what they would name their scents. And if I had to buy one, I’m going with JaVale McGee’s.
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 7
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 13
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 6
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 30