Feb 22, 2011, 9:33 PM EST
Pity the Milwaukee Bucks. They get to come into Madison Square Garden on the night Carmelo Anthony first puts on a Knicks jersey and wants to impress his new hometown fans.
Everyone involved with the 12-player trade has to pass a physical or have it waived for anyone involved to play. The Knicks may be confident that will happen but one should take that with a grain of salt. There are a lot of moving parts here.
If he does play, look for Anthony to start at the small forward spot.
The Knicks get pretty much the perfect game to start the new era — they catch a struggling Bucks team on the second night of a back-to-back, and the Bucks anemic offense is the one thing that could make the Knicks look like they are playing defense.
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 0
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 5
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 9
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 24
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 15
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 30
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9