Feb 22, 2011, 12:39 PM EDT
The Atlanta Hawks have interest in Devin Harris. They should. They should have interest in any point guard that doesn’t suck.
Dallas and Portland also have interest interest in Harris.
Cleveland is thinking trades and thinking long-term picture.
Terrance Williams wants out of Houston.
The Bulls worked out four D-League guys who could step in and help at the two guard.
Fascinating story about Portland’s Patty Mills, whose mother is an Aboriginal Australian and was part of “The Stolen Generation” there. This is great sports writing.
Dwight Howard says he and Andrew Bynum are the last of a breed.
Doc Rivers response when asked about the lack of good centers in the NBA: “Seven years ago everyone was saying there are no point guards in the league…”
The man who inks All-Stars. One of the more interesting posts out of All-Star weekend.
Might Dwight Howard do the dunk contest next year in Orlando?
Deron Williams wants to avoid the same drama Carmelo Anthony has gone through.
The Lakers may get Matt Barnes back sooner rather than later. And they miss him.
Manu Ginobili doesn’t picture himself being anything but a Spur the rest of his career.
What would constitute a good season for Golden State?
USA Basketball may have to pick the 2012 Olympic roster without having a tryout camp.
A jewelry store is suing the Hawks Joe Johnson over $74,000 in unpaid bills.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 4
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 18
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14