Feb 22, 2011, 12:39 PM EDT
The Atlanta Hawks have interest in Devin Harris. They should. They should have interest in any point guard that doesn’t suck.
Dallas and Portland also have interest interest in Harris.
Cleveland is thinking trades and thinking long-term picture.
Terrance Williams wants out of Houston.
The Bulls worked out four D-League guys who could step in and help at the two guard.
Fascinating story about Portland’s Patty Mills, whose mother is an Aboriginal Australian and was part of “The Stolen Generation” there. This is great sports writing.
Dwight Howard says he and Andrew Bynum are the last of a breed.
Doc Rivers response when asked about the lack of good centers in the NBA: “Seven years ago everyone was saying there are no point guards in the league…”
The man who inks All-Stars. One of the more interesting posts out of All-Star weekend.
Might Dwight Howard do the dunk contest next year in Orlando?
Deron Williams wants to avoid the same drama Carmelo Anthony has gone through.
The Lakers may get Matt Barnes back sooner rather than later. And they miss him.
Manu Ginobili doesn’t picture himself being anything but a Spur the rest of his career.
What would constitute a good season for Golden State?
USA Basketball may have to pick the 2012 Olympic roster without having a tryout camp.
A jewelry store is suing the Hawks Joe Johnson over $74,000 in unpaid bills.
- George Hill not yet cleared to play for Pacers in Game 6 vs. Knicks, remains a game-time decision 0
- Report: Bobcats changing name back to Hornets 8
- Dwyane Wade grants wish, shows up at girl’s senior prom 7
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 36
- Report: Vinny Del Negro to meet with Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling this weekend 3
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay