Feb 22, 2011, 4:11 PM EDT
The Nets don’t have a game until Friday so they have a few practices to integrate… well, guess not.
But while the ‘Melodrama has moved on there are plenty of trade rumors swirling around the Nets — particularly around point guard Devin Harris. He is going to Atlanta. Or Portland. Or Dallas. Or…
It’s a lot of rumors past and present. And rather than subject their players to what promised to be a day of ‘Melo and Harris questions, the Nets decided to call off practice, according to SB Nation New York.
Smart play, especially since they have a few days before they take the court again.
But the Nets still have a scheduled practice Wednesday. Which makes you think whatever is going down with Harris, it’s going down sooner rather than later.
- George Hill says only God is scarier to face than LeBron James 4
- LeBron James commits two costly turnovers in final minute of Game 2 loss to Pacers 18
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 17
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 26
- LeBron James-Paul George matchup reaches awesome levels in Game 2 11
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (70)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (61)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy