Feb 21, 2011, 5:55 PM EDT
One last trip back to the Saturday night dunk contest, something fun to watch on a game-free night.
On a night with dunks over cars and stuffed animals grabbed in people’s mouths, Toronto’s DeMar DeRozan may have had the best of the non-prop dunks. You can argue that Blake Griffin’s tornado dunk was better, but DeRozan nailed this one on the first try. That should count for something.
He called it The Show Stopper. Well, coach Darryl Dawkins did anyway. Watch for yourself, in the slow motion that NBA.com is so fond of.
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 13
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 35
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 12
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 36
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 16
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 33