Feb 19, 2011, 6:44 PM EDT
Why pay for Netflix, you’ve got us?
We bring you “The Black Mamba,” Kobe Bryant‘s
ad for Nikes movie with Robert Rodriguez.
If you love Kobe, you’ll like this and only laugh a little. If you hate Kobe, we present you fuel for the fire. Enjoy the part where Kobe goes one-on-five against our villans — just like every Laker game! The jokes will write themselves.
But at least he’s tried something different. And it’s not that bad.
- Report: Timberwolves have talked to Sixers about Thaddeus Young as Kevin Love replacement 9
- All eyes on Derrick Rose as USA Basketball mini-camp begins 21
- Klay Thompson doesn’t anticipate being traded, says he expects to play with Warriors next season 6
- PBT Power Rankings: After summer shakeups, Spurs still team to beat 46
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 65
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 64
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 18
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 16