Feb 19, 2011, 6:44 PM EDT
Why pay for Netflix, you’ve got us?
We bring you “The Black Mamba,” Kobe Bryant‘s
ad for Nikes movie with Robert Rodriguez.
If you love Kobe, you’ll like this and only laugh a little. If you hate Kobe, we present you fuel for the fire. Enjoy the part where Kobe goes one-on-five against our villans — just like every Laker game! The jokes will write themselves.
But at least he’s tried something different. And it’s not that bad.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50