Feb 19, 2011, 6:44 PM EST
Why pay for Netflix, you’ve got us?
We bring you “The Black Mamba,” Kobe Bryant‘s
ad for Nikes movie with Robert Rodriguez.
If you love Kobe, you’ll like this and only laugh a little. If you hate Kobe, we present you fuel for the fire. Enjoy the part where Kobe goes one-on-five against our villans — just like every Laker game! The jokes will write themselves.
But at least he’s tried something different. And it’s not that bad.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 9
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18