Feb 19, 2011, 8:15 AM EST
The best highlight of All-Star weekend happened Friday night.
You think maybe we should watch the All-Star Game and the Dunk Contest before we render judgement? Wrong. We should just watch the video below and realize it is over.
During Friday night’s Rookie Challenge, John Wall makes a bounce pass from behind the three-point arc to a leaping Blake Griffin who finishes if off with the slam. Sure there will be other highlights this weekend, bot do you think there is going to be anything better?
- David Stern issues statement on passing of Nelson Mandela, players take to twitter 4
- Kobe Bryant sounds close to return, will not offer specific date 3
- Knicks and Nets might not remain so mockable for long, so enjoy it while you can 13
- Derrick Rose to those doubting his return: “You can be a fool if you want to” 12
- You knew this was coming: Carmelo Anthony denies report he has decided to leave Knicks 28
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (36)