Feb 19, 2011, 8:15 AM EDT
The best highlight of All-Star weekend happened Friday night.
You think maybe we should watch the All-Star Game and the Dunk Contest before we render judgement? Wrong. We should just watch the video below and realize it is over.
During Friday night’s Rookie Challenge, John Wall makes a bounce pass from behind the three-point arc to a leaping Blake Griffin who finishes if off with the slam. Sure there will be other highlights this weekend, bot do you think there is going to be anything better?
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 8
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 63
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 20