Feb 19, 2011, 8:15 AM EST
The best highlight of All-Star weekend happened Friday night.
You think maybe we should watch the All-Star Game and the Dunk Contest before we render judgement? Wrong. We should just watch the video below and realize it is over.
During Friday night’s Rookie Challenge, John Wall makes a bounce pass from behind the three-point arc to a leaping Blake Griffin who finishes if off with the slam. Sure there will be other highlights this weekend, bot do you think there is going to be anything better?
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13