Feb 18, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
It’s good to know that the superstar athletes of the NBA struggle with the same issues you and I do playing the game. Some nights the shots just don’t fall. Some nights it’s hard to stop the guy you are guarding.
Some days you go up to dunk hit your head on the backboard.
You don’t have that problem? Well, Blake Griffin does. As you can see from this video of the other night.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 20
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 20
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4