Feb 18, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
It’s good to know that the superstar athletes of the NBA struggle with the same issues you and I do playing the game. Some nights the shots just don’t fall. Some nights it’s hard to stop the guy you are guarding.
Some days you go up to dunk hit your head on the backboard.
You don’t have that problem? Well, Blake Griffin does. As you can see from this video of the other night.
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 3
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 9
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15