Feb 18, 2011, 8:15 PM EDT
It’s good to know that the superstar athletes of the NBA struggle with the same issues you and I do playing the game. Some nights the shots just don’t fall. Some nights it’s hard to stop the guy you are guarding.
Some days you go up to dunk hit your head on the backboard.
You don’t have that problem? Well, Blake Griffin does. As you can see from this video of the other night.
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 2
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 1
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 4
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 24
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1