Feb 16, 2011, 9:35 AM EDT
Things I never thought I’d type: The Clippers have become a huge road draw. See the paragraph above for your reason.
Gregg Popovich is a classic coach — things are going well so he expects the other shoe to drop any second.
Homeland Security and the NBA are teaming up to keep All-Star Weekend safe. (Since we will be there, we think this is a good idea.)
The Nets are getting into the advanced stats game. (A lot of teams are.)
Center Chris Kaman could return to the Clippers Wednesday night. If he does he’ll come off the bench because DeAndre Jordan is the starter there now.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 31
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 19
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20