Feb 16, 2011, 9:15 PM EST
The Miami Heat’s Mike Miller had three blows to the head in five days, one in each of the Heat’s last three games.
The good news is, a CT scan and other tests showed no damage according to the Associated Press. He was released from an Indiana hospital.
Miller asked to join the team for a game Wednesday night in Toronto but the team told him to head back to Miami and get some rest.
Tuesday night Miller was felled with an inadvertent Jeff Foster elbow during the third quarter (he left the game at that point). Last Sunday he ran smack into a hard screen by Kevin Garnett. Two days before that he took a blow to the head against the Pistons and was under observation by the Heat medical staff after the game. Miller has had a history of concussion issues and wears a special mouthpiece to help protect him.
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 0
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 1
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 10
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 47
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12