Feb 16, 2011, 7:31 PM EST
No one halftime show should have all that power.
In a performance that promises to sound a lot more soulful and look a lot less like Tron than the Super Bowl halftime, Kanye West is reportedly going to join Rihanna on stage, according to Deadspin.
Rihanna is the scheduled performer, but expecting a guest star or two seemed a safe bet (especially when everybody was in town for the Grammys one week before). Deadspin makes the logical leap to a performance of “All of the Lights” being on tap, as that is Kanye and Rihanna together. Not expecting an Elton John appearance, though.
You know Kobe and Kanye are tight, they have hung out in the studio together and talked about…. money, probably.
Personally, I think a surprise appearance of Josh Groban singing Kanye’s tweets would be much funnier.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 0
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20