Feb 16, 2011, 7:31 PM EDT
No one halftime show should have all that power.
In a performance that promises to sound a lot more soulful and look a lot less like Tron than the Super Bowl halftime, Kanye West is reportedly going to join Rihanna on stage, according to Deadspin.
Rihanna is the scheduled performer, but expecting a guest star or two seemed a safe bet (especially when everybody was in town for the Grammys one week before). Deadspin makes the logical leap to a performance of “All of the Lights” being on tap, as that is Kanye and Rihanna together. Not expecting an Elton John appearance, though.
You know Kobe and Kanye are tight, they have hung out in the studio together and talked about…. money, probably.
Personally, I think a surprise appearance of Josh Groban singing Kanye’s tweets would be much funnier.
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 4
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 8
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 40
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 29
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3