Feb 16, 2011, 7:31 PM EST
No one halftime show should have all that power.
In a performance that promises to sound a lot more soulful and look a lot less like Tron than the Super Bowl halftime, Kanye West is reportedly going to join Rihanna on stage, according to Deadspin.
Rihanna is the scheduled performer, but expecting a guest star or two seemed a safe bet (especially when everybody was in town for the Grammys one week before). Deadspin makes the logical leap to a performance of “All of the Lights” being on tap, as that is Kanye and Rihanna together. Not expecting an Elton John appearance, though.
You know Kobe and Kanye are tight, they have hung out in the studio together and talked about…. money, probably.
Personally, I think a surprise appearance of Josh Groban singing Kanye’s tweets would be much funnier.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 7
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 1
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 2
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9