Feb 16, 2011, 7:31 PM EDT
No one halftime show should have all that power.
In a performance that promises to sound a lot more soulful and look a lot less like Tron than the Super Bowl halftime, Kanye West is reportedly going to join Rihanna on stage, according to Deadspin.
Rihanna is the scheduled performer, but expecting a guest star or two seemed a safe bet (especially when everybody was in town for the Grammys one week before). Deadspin makes the logical leap to a performance of “All of the Lights” being on tap, as that is Kanye and Rihanna together. Not expecting an Elton John appearance, though.
You know Kobe and Kanye are tight, they have hung out in the studio together and talked about…. money, probably.
Personally, I think a surprise appearance of Josh Groban singing Kanye’s tweets would be much funnier.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 29
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 3
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5