Feb 16, 2011, 7:31 PM EST
No one halftime show should have all that power.
In a performance that promises to sound a lot more soulful and look a lot less like Tron than the Super Bowl halftime, Kanye West is reportedly going to join Rihanna on stage, according to Deadspin.
Rihanna is the scheduled performer, but expecting a guest star or two seemed a safe bet (especially when everybody was in town for the Grammys one week before). Deadspin makes the logical leap to a performance of “All of the Lights” being on tap, as that is Kanye and Rihanna together. Not expecting an Elton John appearance, though.
You know Kobe and Kanye are tight, they have hung out in the studio together and talked about…. money, probably.
Personally, I think a surprise appearance of Josh Groban singing Kanye’s tweets would be much funnier.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 1
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 33
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 8
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 6
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 14
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 28
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5