Feb 15, 2011, 12:54 PM EDT
Everyone talks about Blake Griffin having the home court advantage in the NBA All-Star Dunk Contest Saturday night because his Clippers play at Staples Center.
DeMar DeRozan may be a Raptor, but he is an L.A. guy too — he went to high school in Compton then played his college ball at USC. He will have some fans in the stands.
Especially if he pulls off a few of the dunks he’s been practicing, which you can catch in this video. And DeRozan was smart to bring in Jus Fly to consult a little — this isn’t in-game dunking, it’s a show.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10