Feb 15, 2011, 12:54 PM EDT
Everyone talks about Blake Griffin having the home court advantage in the NBA All-Star Dunk Contest Saturday night because his Clippers play at Staples Center.
DeMar DeRozan may be a Raptor, but he is an L.A. guy too — he went to high school in Compton then played his college ball at USC. He will have some fans in the stands.
Especially if he pulls off a few of the dunks he’s been practicing, which you can catch in this video. And DeRozan was smart to bring in Jus Fly to consult a little — this isn’t in-game dunking, it’s a show.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 26
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 15
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7