Feb 15, 2011, 12:54 PM EST
Everyone talks about Blake Griffin having the home court advantage in the NBA All-Star Dunk Contest Saturday night because his Clippers play at Staples Center.
DeMar DeRozan may be a Raptor, but he is an L.A. guy too — he went to high school in Compton then played his college ball at USC. He will have some fans in the stands.
Especially if he pulls off a few of the dunks he’s been practicing, which you can catch in this video. And DeRozan was smart to bring in Jus Fly to consult a little — this isn’t in-game dunking, it’s a show.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You may want to try and cover Marc Gasol 0
- Jimmy Butler on Derrick Rose: “We want him to be 100 percent” for the playoffs 10
- Report: Free agent market for Jeff Green is as strong ‘if not stronger’ than it is for Rajon Rondo 16
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 49
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 3
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11