Feb 15, 2011, 10:25 AM EST
Be prepared to spend the rest of your day wasting time on this — Hoopism put together a shot location graphic showing you the greatest shots in NBA history. Just click on one and watch the video of it. This is one of the best things ever.
Participants reminisce about the first All-Star game 60 years ago.
Wizards owner Ted Leonsis said if they sold out a game he’d do the Dougie. They sold out a game. Now, he won’t do it because he says it’s not cool enough.
Tracy McGrady is advising Brandon Roy in knee injuries. That should solve everything.
A breakdown of where all the 2011 NBA All-Stars were born, and how they got to their current teams.
Great take from a Jazz fan on the departure of Jerry Sloan – why doesn’t matter, any way it went down its’ just sad.
Shaq’s Achilles tendon is really bothering him, but there are no plans for surgery. Yet.
In case you missed it, Bobcats coach Paul Silas still thinks Michael Jordan (at age 48) could average 20 points a game. That, my friends, is kissing up to the boss.
Jeff Hornacek has joined he Jazz staff officially.
Aaron Gray has been getting steady run down in New Orleans and is handling it pretty well.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)