Feb 15, 2011, 10:25 AM EDT
Be prepared to spend the rest of your day wasting time on this — Hoopism put together a shot location graphic showing you the greatest shots in NBA history. Just click on one and watch the video of it. This is one of the best things ever.
Participants reminisce about the first All-Star game 60 years ago.
Wizards owner Ted Leonsis said if they sold out a game he’d do the Dougie. They sold out a game. Now, he won’t do it because he says it’s not cool enough.
Tracy McGrady is advising Brandon Roy in knee injuries. That should solve everything.
A breakdown of where all the 2011 NBA All-Stars were born, and how they got to their current teams.
Great take from a Jazz fan on the departure of Jerry Sloan – why doesn’t matter, any way it went down its’ just sad.
Shaq’s Achilles tendon is really bothering him, but there are no plans for surgery. Yet.
In case you missed it, Bobcats coach Paul Silas still thinks Michael Jordan (at age 48) could average 20 points a game. That, my friends, is kissing up to the boss.
Jeff Hornacek has joined he Jazz staff officially.
Aaron Gray has been getting steady run down in New Orleans and is handling it pretty well.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7