Feb 15, 2011, 10:25 AM EDT
Be prepared to spend the rest of your day wasting time on this — Hoopism put together a shot location graphic showing you the greatest shots in NBA history. Just click on one and watch the video of it. This is one of the best things ever.
Participants reminisce about the first All-Star game 60 years ago.
Wizards owner Ted Leonsis said if they sold out a game he’d do the Dougie. They sold out a game. Now, he won’t do it because he says it’s not cool enough.
Tracy McGrady is advising Brandon Roy in knee injuries. That should solve everything.
A breakdown of where all the 2011 NBA All-Stars were born, and how they got to their current teams.
Great take from a Jazz fan on the departure of Jerry Sloan – why doesn’t matter, any way it went down its’ just sad.
Shaq’s Achilles tendon is really bothering him, but there are no plans for surgery. Yet.
In case you missed it, Bobcats coach Paul Silas still thinks Michael Jordan (at age 48) could average 20 points a game. That, my friends, is kissing up to the boss.
Jeff Hornacek has joined he Jazz staff officially.
Aaron Gray has been getting steady run down in New Orleans and is handling it pretty well.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11