Feb 15, 2011, 10:25 AM EDT
Be prepared to spend the rest of your day wasting time on this — Hoopism put together a shot location graphic showing you the greatest shots in NBA history. Just click on one and watch the video of it. This is one of the best things ever.
Participants reminisce about the first All-Star game 60 years ago.
Wizards owner Ted Leonsis said if they sold out a game he’d do the Dougie. They sold out a game. Now, he won’t do it because he says it’s not cool enough.
Tracy McGrady is advising Brandon Roy in knee injuries. That should solve everything.
A breakdown of where all the 2011 NBA All-Stars were born, and how they got to their current teams.
Great take from a Jazz fan on the departure of Jerry Sloan – why doesn’t matter, any way it went down its’ just sad.
Shaq’s Achilles tendon is really bothering him, but there are no plans for surgery. Yet.
In case you missed it, Bobcats coach Paul Silas still thinks Michael Jordan (at age 48) could average 20 points a game. That, my friends, is kissing up to the boss.
Jeff Hornacek has joined he Jazz staff officially.
Aaron Gray has been getting steady run down in New Orleans and is handling it pretty well.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 5
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3