Feb 15, 2011, 10:25 AM EST
Be prepared to spend the rest of your day wasting time on this — Hoopism put together a shot location graphic showing you the greatest shots in NBA history. Just click on one and watch the video of it. This is one of the best things ever.
Participants reminisce about the first All-Star game 60 years ago.
Wizards owner Ted Leonsis said if they sold out a game he’d do the Dougie. They sold out a game. Now, he won’t do it because he says it’s not cool enough.
Tracy McGrady is advising Brandon Roy in knee injuries. That should solve everything.
A breakdown of where all the 2011 NBA All-Stars were born, and how they got to their current teams.
Great take from a Jazz fan on the departure of Jerry Sloan – why doesn’t matter, any way it went down its’ just sad.
Shaq’s Achilles tendon is really bothering him, but there are no plans for surgery. Yet.
In case you missed it, Bobcats coach Paul Silas still thinks Michael Jordan (at age 48) could average 20 points a game. That, my friends, is kissing up to the boss.
Jeff Hornacek has joined he Jazz staff officially.
Aaron Gray has been getting steady run down in New Orleans and is handling it pretty well.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12