Feb 15, 2011, 8:35 AM EST
The Spurs just pretty much did whatever they wanted to the Nets Monday night. New Jersey put up no resistance.
As evidence, we give you this Manu Ginobili between-the-legs assist to a cutting DeJuan Blair that was both effective for the Spurs and embarrassing for the Nets. That pretty much sums up the night.
The Spurs just keep cruising along but at least Manu made this one a little entertaining.
- PBT’s Wednesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: You will not question if Memphis is legit again 0
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 1
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 10
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 47
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12