Feb 15, 2011, 8:35 AM EDT
The Spurs just pretty much did whatever they wanted to the Nets Monday night. New Jersey put up no resistance.
As evidence, we give you this Manu Ginobili between-the-legs assist to a cutting DeJuan Blair that was both effective for the Spurs and embarrassing for the Nets. That pretty much sums up the night.
The Spurs just keep cruising along but at least Manu made this one a little entertaining.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 15
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 44
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 53
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11