Feb 15, 2011, 8:35 AM EDT
The Spurs just pretty much did whatever they wanted to the Nets Monday night. New Jersey put up no resistance.
As evidence, we give you this Manu Ginobili between-the-legs assist to a cutting DeJuan Blair that was both effective for the Spurs and embarrassing for the Nets. That pretty much sums up the night.
The Spurs just keep cruising along but at least Manu made this one a little entertaining.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 4
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 23
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 34
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17