Feb 15, 2011, 8:35 AM EST
The Spurs just pretty much did whatever they wanted to the Nets Monday night. New Jersey put up no resistance.
As evidence, we give you this Manu Ginobili between-the-legs assist to a cutting DeJuan Blair that was both effective for the Spurs and embarrassing for the Nets. That pretty much sums up the night.
The Spurs just keep cruising along but at least Manu made this one a little entertaining.
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 0
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 2
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 9
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 7
- The Extra Pass: The shot that won’t fade away, and Thursday’s recaps 2
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)