Feb 15, 2011, 8:35 AM EDT
The Spurs just pretty much did whatever they wanted to the Nets Monday night. New Jersey put up no resistance.
As evidence, we give you this Manu Ginobili between-the-legs assist to a cutting DeJuan Blair that was both effective for the Spurs and embarrassing for the Nets. That pretty much sums up the night.
The Spurs just keep cruising along but at least Manu made this one a little entertaining.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 7
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15