Feb 14, 2011, 10:05 AM EDT
Adrian Smith was the MVP of the 1966 All-Star Game and got a Ford Galaxie convertible as the prize — which he still owns and drives.
It’s starting to really sink in on Heat fans that this Celtics team is good.
By the way, did you see Rajon Rondo try to sneak into the Heat team huddle Sunday?
Look for the running of the Bulls (at least more) once Joakim Noah replaces Kurt Thomas in the starting lineup (right after the All-Star break).
This breakdown starts to illustrate what is wrong — the Thunder do not play good enough defense. Not even against the Warriors.
Basketball fan fiction — what if St. Louis had not traded the rights to drafting Bill Russell away to Boston.
Alonzo Mourning’s charity is being sued over one of its fundraiser events.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 8
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 17
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 7
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 6
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3