Feb 14, 2011, 10:05 AM EST
Adrian Smith was the MVP of the 1966 All-Star Game and got a Ford Galaxie convertible as the prize — which he still owns and drives.
It’s starting to really sink in on Heat fans that this Celtics team is good.
By the way, did you see Rajon Rondo try to sneak into the Heat team huddle Sunday?
Look for the running of the Bulls (at least more) once Joakim Noah replaces Kurt Thomas in the starting lineup (right after the All-Star break).
This breakdown starts to illustrate what is wrong — the Thunder do not play good enough defense. Not even against the Warriors.
Basketball fan fiction — what if St. Louis had not traded the rights to drafting Bill Russell away to Boston.
Alonzo Mourning’s charity is being sued over one of its fundraiser events.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5