Feb 14, 2011, 10:05 AM EST
Adrian Smith was the MVP of the 1966 All-Star Game and got a Ford Galaxie convertible as the prize — which he still owns and drives.
It’s starting to really sink in on Heat fans that this Celtics team is good.
By the way, did you see Rajon Rondo try to sneak into the Heat team huddle Sunday?
Look for the running of the Bulls (at least more) once Joakim Noah replaces Kurt Thomas in the starting lineup (right after the All-Star break).
This breakdown starts to illustrate what is wrong — the Thunder do not play good enough defense. Not even against the Warriors.
Basketball fan fiction — what if St. Louis had not traded the rights to drafting Bill Russell away to Boston.
Alonzo Mourning’s charity is being sued over one of its fundraiser events.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16