Feb 14, 2011, 10:05 AM EST
Adrian Smith was the MVP of the 1966 All-Star Game and got a Ford Galaxie convertible as the prize — which he still owns and drives.
It’s starting to really sink in on Heat fans that this Celtics team is good.
By the way, did you see Rajon Rondo try to sneak into the Heat team huddle Sunday?
Look for the running of the Bulls (at least more) once Joakim Noah replaces Kurt Thomas in the starting lineup (right after the All-Star break).
This breakdown starts to illustrate what is wrong — the Thunder do not play good enough defense. Not even against the Warriors.
Basketball fan fiction — what if St. Louis had not traded the rights to drafting Bill Russell away to Boston.
Alonzo Mourning’s charity is being sued over one of its fundraiser events.
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 5
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 19
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 60
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8