Feb 14, 2011, 10:05 AM EDT
Adrian Smith was the MVP of the 1966 All-Star Game and got a Ford Galaxie convertible as the prize — which he still owns and drives.
It’s starting to really sink in on Heat fans that this Celtics team is good.
By the way, did you see Rajon Rondo try to sneak into the Heat team huddle Sunday?
Look for the running of the Bulls (at least more) once Joakim Noah replaces Kurt Thomas in the starting lineup (right after the All-Star break).
This breakdown starts to illustrate what is wrong — the Thunder do not play good enough defense. Not even against the Warriors.
Basketball fan fiction — what if St. Louis had not traded the rights to drafting Bill Russell away to Boston.
Alonzo Mourning’s charity is being sued over one of its fundraiser events.
- Report: Heat and Cavaliers expect decision before LeBron James leaves for Sunday’s World Cup final 10
- Reports: Carmelo Anthony unsure on Knicks, can’t get the Bulls out of his head 44
- Phil Jackson says he has not heard from Carmelo, has tried to recruit Gasol 34
- With lower-than-expected salary cap, will Rockets and Pelicans still complete Omer Asik trade? 19
- Reports: LeBron James and agent done meeting with teams 80
- Rockets can’t keep Dwight Howard, James Harden and Chandler Parsons and give Chris Bosh max contract 46
- Donald Sterling in court calls wife “pig,” promises to sue NBA “until I die” 43
- Report: LeBron James leaves meeting with Pat Riley without committing to Heat 86