Feb 14, 2011, 11:22 AM EDT
Lenny Kravitz was in Los Angeles for the Grammys Sunday night, taking on the vital role of introducing Muse. Then going to the parties.
But he’s hanging out for a week in the City of Angels because he will be performing at the NBA All-Star Game Sunday, performing his hit “Come and Get It.” Which the NBA turned into a video to promote the game, because if there is one thing the NBA knows how to do it’s cross-promote.
Thing is, it’s pretty good. So here, watch and decide for yourself. If you don’t like it, you may want to skip the All-Star player intros next Sunday.
- Nets defense smothers Raptors, gets Brooklyn Game 1 win on road 0
- PBT Extra: Are Pacers or Spurs in any trouble in first round? 5
- All PBT’s first round playoff previews in one place 0
- Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 27
- Craig Sager has acute leukemia 28