Feb 14, 2011, 11:22 AM EST
Lenny Kravitz was in Los Angeles for the Grammys Sunday night, taking on the vital role of introducing Muse. Then going to the parties.
But he’s hanging out for a week in the City of Angels because he will be performing at the NBA All-Star Game Sunday, performing his hit “Come and Get It.” Which the NBA turned into a video to promote the game, because if there is one thing the NBA knows how to do it’s cross-promote.
Thing is, it’s pretty good. So here, watch and decide for yourself. If you don’t like it, you may want to skip the All-Star player intros next Sunday.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13