Feb 14, 2011, 11:22 AM EDT
Lenny Kravitz was in Los Angeles for the Grammys Sunday night, taking on the vital role of introducing Muse. Then going to the parties.
But he’s hanging out for a week in the City of Angels because he will be performing at the NBA All-Star Game Sunday, performing his hit “Come and Get It.” Which the NBA turned into a video to promote the game, because if there is one thing the NBA knows how to do it’s cross-promote.
Thing is, it’s pretty good. So here, watch and decide for yourself. If you don’t like it, you may want to skip the All-Star player intros next Sunday.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 0
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 3
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 27
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 4
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 34
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 32