Feb 14, 2011, 11:22 AM EDT
Lenny Kravitz was in Los Angeles for the Grammys Sunday night, taking on the vital role of introducing Muse. Then going to the parties.
But he’s hanging out for a week in the City of Angels because he will be performing at the NBA All-Star Game Sunday, performing his hit “Come and Get It.” Which the NBA turned into a video to promote the game, because if there is one thing the NBA knows how to do it’s cross-promote.
Thing is, it’s pretty good. So here, watch and decide for yourself. If you don’t like it, you may want to skip the All-Star player intros next Sunday.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 1
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30