Feb 14, 2011, 11:22 AM EST
Lenny Kravitz was in Los Angeles for the Grammys Sunday night, taking on the vital role of introducing Muse. Then going to the parties.
But he’s hanging out for a week in the City of Angels because he will be performing at the NBA All-Star Game Sunday, performing his hit “Come and Get It.” Which the NBA turned into a video to promote the game, because if there is one thing the NBA knows how to do it’s cross-promote.
Thing is, it’s pretty good. So here, watch and decide for yourself. If you don’t like it, you may want to skip the All-Star player intros next Sunday.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 11
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 3
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 30
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 48
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 42
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28